Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hey God....

Hey God, if I haven't thanked you in a while, let me touch base with you. For the past couple of days I have woken up in a warm bed. I've walked to a job that I actually can tolerate and most of the time enjoy. Spent the day working with people I like and enjoy being around while listening to people that you blessed with the gift of music. I return home to warmth and fill my stomach. For the past two nights I have spent my time with brilliant creative company at my elbow. Folks that I consider myself fortunate to call friends.  



Tomorrow, I hope to rise to the challenges that you set before me, I doubt you will give me anymore than I can handle. Look after those I love. Help me to treat others as I would want to be treated. Thanks, you've been good to me.

3 comments:

  1. I need to work on gratitude. My habitual grudging response is: "I suppose things could be worse." Which isn't the same as saying "thanks."

    Appreciate the nudge. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks.
    A traveler. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like. It's too easy with a forum on line to get negative, to piss and moan. We all need a little more positive inspiration on line..

    ReplyDelete